The Information We Collect
We analyze Internet data in order to determine the type of application or the specific application and assign it a priority. We may record source and destination IP addresses, port numbers, protocol numbers, and other packet header information. We do not record payload data — any part of the actual content being transmitted or received.
We may collect one or more user names, email addresses, telephone numbers, and business addresses.
We may collect the name of the responsible party, email address, telephone number and business address. We may provide this to a third party for billing purposes.
We may determine performance metrics such as latency, jitter, and loss. We may determine the route and the Internet Service Providers traversed.
We maintain a record of your services, service requests, software versions, updates, and equipment identifying information.
How We Use Your Information
Information You Have Provided
We use this information in order to meet quality requirements and determine how well Internet Service Providers and Applications are meeting quality requirements.
We also use the information described above to:
- create, manage, and maintain your Services, provide requested customer support and similar services;
- keep records of your purchase history;
- send emails and notification regarding your Equipment and Services, and otherwise as appropriate and for purposes described above;
- send notifications and communications to inform you about our products and Services that may be of interest to you;
- solicit your feedback and improve our Services; and
- fix any technical problems in the Equipment or Service and automatically update our Equipment Software.
Who Else May Receive Your Information
We will not rent or share your information with third parties without your consent. However, we may share your information within InSpeed and with third parties that help us in providing our Services to you or perform certain other operational or business-related functions. In particular:
- Third Party Service Providers. We sometimes hire other service providers to perform certain business-related functions (“Contractors”). We may share your Contact Information and Billing Information with our Contractors in order to enable them to perform these functions such as process payments, maintain databases and other related services. When we employ Contractors, we require them to use Contact Information and Billing Information only in connection with the services they perform for us.
- Marketing Partners. We may share your Contact Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners. If you do not want us to share your information with these companies, please contact us at Sales@InSpeedNetworks.com.
- Mergers and Acquisitions. As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Contact Information, Billing Information, Equipment Information and Analytics may be part of the transferred assets.
We will retain your Contact Information and Billing Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services, and for a reasonable time thereafter bearing in mind the possibility of your re-using our Services. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with you. Analytic data is maintained for 15 months after it was collected and then will be deleted. We maintain Service Information indefinitely as it documents our business for analytic purposes.
We take reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of Contact Information, Billing Information, and Analytics that we have collected. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected by or through our Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we are unable to guarantee that the security measures we take will not be penetrated or compromised, or that your Contact Information and Billing Information will remain secure under all circumstances. Further, while we take efforts to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party hackers from illegally obtaining this information.
Our Contact Information
Chief Information Security Officer
800 W El Camino Real, Suite 180
Mountain View, CA 94040
v0.4 May 5, 2016