Working at InSpeed
InSpeed Networks is Streamlining the Internet, making a difference in people’s lives by improving that most basic thing — communication. We make voice calls, videoconferences and real-time applications run faster and with fewer problems than ever before.
Speed is at the heart of how we serve customers. We combine that speed with the wisdom that comes from a management team who have worked together before. Our founders grew prior companies to be leaders in their fields, created thousands of jobs along the way and took four of those companies public.
If you’re interested in transforming Internet communications with exciting and innovative products, working in a fun, fast-paced environment, and contributing to the success of legions of corporations, drop us a line.
As the marketing manager at InSpeed Networks, you'll be a key contributor to the company’s social media and inbound marketing programs. You'll be responsible for the company’s social media feeds and other key channels for reaching prospects, customers and partners.
We’re looking for a fast learner with the perfect combination of writing skills, tact and wit to make the most of our public presence. Marketing today means metrics, so you’ll be expected to support our content calendar and look for opportunities to increase engagement and lead generation.
What You'll Do
You’ll be supporting all marketing initiatives including creative development, campaign execution, agency relationships and project management.
– Help create content and manage our social media outreach on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
– Manage creation of marketing material such as customer case studies, success stories, blog posts, newsletters, editorias, battle cards, product briefs, etc
– Work with our production companies on video assets
– Measure and optimize multi-channel campaigns
– Drive existing and new Adword campaigns to increase funnel, modifying ad copy, keywords, landing page A/B tests and budget as appropriate
– Manage external vendors’ tele-marketing campaigns
– Schedule and distribute direct email campaigns
Your background likely includes
– 2+ years’ experience in marketing or a similar role
– Good writing skills, as evidenced by multiple writing samples
– Being a team player, a clear thinker and able to work under tight deadlines.
– Bachelor’s degree
– Avid social media user
– Bonus Points:
– Experience as an early marketeer in a startup
– Previous role as a content writer
Initially a consulting position, but all going well, full-time
Ideally, we’d like for you to work for 3 days a week out of our downtown San Francisco office www.WorkShopCafe.com and enjoy unlimited free lattes. Rest of the time you’re welcome to do your stuff remotely.